Conventional Home Loans
The conforming loan programs, also referred to as conventional loans, conform to a set of standards set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Conforming loans are more than half of
all mortgage loans completed in the home lending market and provide homebuyers with a
steady and secure access to funds for their home purchase, refinance, or use of equity in
- 1% down payment program
- 3% down payment program
- 10% down payment on second homes
- Primary Residence, Second Home, Investment Property
- Single Family Residence, one to four units, condos, townhomes, manufactured homes
- Cash out equity of primary residence up to 80% of your home value
- Cash out of investment property up to 70% of your home value
Fixed Rate Term
30, 25, 20, 15, and 10-years
-loans may also be set for a specific monthly term upon request.
The fixed rate loan is fully amortized over the term of the fixed rate period.
Adjustable Rate Term
10/1, 7/1, 5/1, 3/1
-loans are amortized for a specific period, typically 30 years.
The initial fixed rate period may range from three years to ten years. At the end of the fixed period, the interest rate will adjust annually, with a cap on how high and low the
rate may adjust.
If your situation does not fit above, check the non-conforming loans.